Review of: C4 Extreme
Purpose: Increase energy, pump and vasolidation.
You'll get great pumps and it works but it isn't magical.
The highlight of C4 is nitrates and a little bit of energy.
Definitely far from cheap, a homemade pre workout may serve better.
It's one of the best sellers. Won't be hard to find.
- Nitrates are nice
- Definitely boosts nitric oxide
- Available everywhere and there's constantly deals, (BOGO etc.)
We Don't Like
- Proprietary blend
- Tiny scoops of really just one great ingredient, nitrates.
- Too much hype for a baby sized product.
Summary: Great for skin ripping pumps, C4 can really increase nitric oxide but we believe we're paying for their marketing schemes as it is way too overhyped.
If you're looking for a temporary pre workout, this may be the one.
But if you're looking for something that has a complete formula that benefits overall performance in your training, then go for something else.
A Few Tips Before Taking Any Pre Workout:
- Asses your tolerance by using only half the serving.
- Take only when needed (not every workout)
- Avoid using stimulants on your days off (limit coffee or eliminate it)
And Here’s A Few Dont’s For C4:
- Don't use for jogging
- Not for jogging
- Only use if for weight training
- Don't depend on it.
Ready to Blast Your Workout With C4?